¬System Dynamics Modelling for Assessment of Mudra Scheme in Socio-Economic Sustainable Development of IndiaAuthor : Neetu Singh Satsangi
Volume 9 No.1 January-June 2020 pp 42-47
India facing two major problems has been unemployment and poverty, to tackle these problems Indian government putting especial emphasis on entrepreneurship development. Pradhan Mantri MUDRA scheme or PMMY initiated by government in this favour. PMMY launch in 2015 with objective to provide financial support to non-farm enterprise. The scheme synergizes with other schemes like national rural livelihoods mission, make in India and credit guarantee fund for micro units to fulfil the individual scheme objectives with MUDRA scheme. In this paper system dynamics modelling has been applied for the assessment of MUDRA scheme in socio-economic sustainable development of India. The causal loop diagram drawn based on that stock flow diagram has been constructed. Research is descriptive in nature and it is covered the time span of ten years. It is based on the secondary data which is collected from official websites, government reports, journals and newspaper. From the result it could be concluded MUDRA scheme substantially contributing to socio-economic sustainable development of India.
MUDRA, PMMY, financial support, system dynamics modelling, sustainable development
- (2011). A study on effectiveness of self-employment to educated unemployed youth scheme in India. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 1(5), 231-243.
- (2012). Development of entrepreneurship and role of EDII in Gujarat – An entrepreneur prospective. Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, 2(4), 93-104.
- (2014). Women empowerment through employment opportunities in India. International Journal of Management and International Business Studies, 4(1), 93-100.
- Venkatesh & Kumari. (2015). Performance of Mudra Bank: a study on financial assistance to MSME sector. International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences, 5(7), 50-59.
- (2015). Mudra’s time to lift micro and small businesses. GE- International Journal of Management Research, 3, (6)123-129.
- (2016). Performance evaluation of Mudra bank schemes – a study Anveshana’s International Journal of Research in Regional Studies Law, Social Science, Journalism and Management Practices, 1(7), 116-120.
- Shahid & Irshad. (2016). A descriptive study on Pradhan Manthri Mudra Yojana (PMMY). International Journal of Latest Trends in Engineering and Technology, 5(4), 121-125.
- Soni (2016). MUDRA: micro units’ development and refinance agency. EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business Review, 4(9), 33-36.
- T (2016). How the Mudra bank helps SME’S to grow. International Journal of Applied, Natural and Social- Science, 4(8), 113-118.
- H E & Aditya. (2017). Incubation of new generation entrepreneurs – the role of mudra scheme. Asia Pacific Journal of Research, 1(4), 254-258.
- (2017). Rural development in India: through employment programmes. International Journal of Scientific Research and Management, 5(7), 6150-6155.
- Godha & Nama. (2017). Pradhan Mantri mudra yojana: a new financial inclusion initiative. International Journal of Engineering Technology, 5(3), 200-204.
- Gupta, Matho & Dubey. (2017). Role of mudra yojana in promotion of financial inclusion in Jharkhand. International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development, 1(6), 1085-1089.
- (2017). Mudra- a new way toward financial inclusion. Innovation the research concept, 2(5), 72-75.
- (2017). Impact of mudra yojana on financial inclusion. 6th International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering, Science & Management, 4(5), 861-865.
- (2018). Development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises through MUDRA Loans with Special Reference to Manipur. Abhinav-National Monthly Refereed Journal Of Research In Commerce & Management, 7(1), 55-61.
- Fotopoulos & Storey. (2019.) “Public policies to enhance regional entrepreneurship: another programme failing to deliver?” Small Business Economics, 53(1), 189-209.
- Owned, Haddock-Miller, Sepulveda, Sanyal, Syrret, Kaye & Deakins. Reating Entrepreneurial space: talking through Multi-Voices, reflections on Emerging Debates contemporary Issues in Entrepreneurship research (2019):
- Sterman. (2008). Business dynamics systems thinking and modeling of complex world (2000): Irwin McGraw-Hill.
- Mudra. (2020). Retrieved from http://www.mudra.org.in/ in May 2020.